Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Photo Booth Wednesday!

In honor of our trip to N.O., I took this really neat picture of Jay on Bourbon...I try not to write too much on these particular posts, because, well..I want the picture to speak for itself..so I need to stop...but I can't help myself!

..I call this is Jason's first album cover when he hits it big (yes, he can really sing, but he's too shy to try for a record deal!)




And another favorite...panoramic picture of the Superdome, courtesy of Jack (for some reason that's what I call the camera) and Jason, who held Jack while snapping the picture..


That's it for this edition of Photo Booth Wednesday! Y'all come back now, ya hear!



Much love.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

so your Hubs can sing huh?! that is cool...I wish so much I could sing...I ♥ music...but I can't carry a tune in a bucket!
I suck--BAD!!
Nice shot Jack took of the Superdome!
are YOU in any pictures?

Jenni said...

Surprisingly enough, yes, I am in some pictures! I will get to them eventually!