Monday, August 31, 2009

I can NOT get it together!

Okay, so ALL last week I kept forgetting to bring my camera so I could post about various things...
...well...this week ain't looking any better! Lol! I promise, one day this week, I will remember!



But, I do have a picture courtesy of my cell phone of what I did last night (get your mind outta the gutter people!)

So here...take a look-see...and be gentle..it's still growing on me..




I colored my hair...by...gasp! A BOX!



Thanks to my hubby...he was my stylist last night!

Much love.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

wow...you are brave!!
I think it looks nice!
I would NEVER have the courage to do a box--good job Hubs
go check my blog--something for you there :)

Carrie said...

Wow- you look different!! Looks good- cannot wait to see it in person.