Friday, August 7, 2009

10 years already?


Tonight kicks off the first of two night of my 10 year high school reunion. Tonight will be the fun casual night at a local sports restaurant, and tomorrow is the upscale, wear-your-favorite-cocktail-dress night at a local hotel ballroom.



I regret that I will not be going to the fancy night, because sitters like to back out on you at the last minute and, I do not have a cocktail dress.
So, I will be going to the much more relaxed wear-your-favorite-tube-top, night of the reunion. Which is fine by me, because I'm not so much on the fancy stuff. I mean every now and then (which would be now) but, I'll just have to wait for another time to get all gussied up.


I do have some other pictures that I can share, but let me say this...there is one picture that was my mother's idea, not mine. It's a cute picture, but I was not keen on it...AND she put it that picture in my senior ad in the back of the yearbook. Well, luckily no one gave to much of a hard time about it, and I survived. Also, I was much skinner 10 years ago...


...so here's to 10 years...

the picture that was on the senior wall...


the infamous picture...
my days as a cheerleader...
(check out that hair color!)

Ahhh, to be in high school again!

Head to Erica's blog and check out everyone else's memories!!

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!



Much love.



6 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwww, love the old pictures! You could so link up to my "Walk Down Memory Lane" post each Wednesday --- and then a few more readers might hop over and find ya!

Love that "My Mom made me do it" pose! =0)

Crandalls said...

have fun tonight!

{Kimber} said...

oKAY...I don't know why your updates aren't showing on my dashboard...grrrrrrrr....
so I'm JUST now seeing these and
let me tell you...LOL doesn't cover it!!!
you were adorable! all of my high school pics I have bangs higher than you can even imagine!! all that hairspray was bound to have some effect on the ozone!!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Yay!!! You linked up & came on my walk with me!!!

=0)

Erica said...

Those are some great pics! Have fun at the casual reunion! It's 15 years for me this year, time flies huh?

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! I hope the reunion was fun!