Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

We finally made it home late yesterday afternoon from "The Big Easy."

I have never been so glad to be back from a vacation! It wasn't bad at all, it was just the first time we have left the boys, since they were born! I missed them terribly!

As I mentioned in my previous post, we took in a Saints game (which they won) toured Bourbon Street after the game and went back to the hotel to sleep! Saturday was filled with sight seeing and picture taking and about 2 hours on Bourbon, which at that time, Jason and I decided we didn't want to stay out. I am not much on going out, and Jason has already had his fill years ago, so it really wasn't all that great to us, but we did enjoy ourselves!

Sunday was our day of departure. We had breakfast, stopped in a shop to pick up souvenirs for the boys, and headed back to Shreveport. That had to have been the longest ride of my life! I don't do the backseat very good, so I was feeling too great on the way home. I survived though and when I saw my boys finally, I felt much better!

I am going to post some pictures in a few with some brief captions, so stay tuned...


Much love.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

Can't wait to see them!! I'm so disappointed we couldn't hook up...next time for sure!!! If we come north i'm letting u know :)

Lorie said...

Glad you made it home safe!!