Monday, August 10, 2009

"Not me Monday!"

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Welcome to another edition of MckMama's "Not me Monday!"

So without further adue...

I did not hurt my foot to a black and blue pulp yesterday trying to dig up a dead bush, nope not me! And I certainly did not go to the local ER to try and get it taken care of, because we all know that the ER is only for for people who have runny noses...nope not me!

I did not forget to do one chapter of homework that is due tonight due to all my efforts of trying to juggle being a mom, wife and individual...nope, not me!

I also did not attend a high school reunion that was pretty much not a reunion due the fact that all the people there pretty much talk to each other on a daily basis...not me!!

And lastly, I did not feed my boys peanut butter and jelly for every meal the weekend, because that would mean I don't know how to cook...nope not me at all!


Much love.

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

ouch...poor foot!! why am I still not getting when you post a new post!????? it is frustrating me to NO end!!!! grrrrr
hope you feel better!

{Kimber} said...

okay...so I was totally going to award you the award on my blog but when I went to your blog...it wasn't there...so this is my award...please go accept it!!

Jenni said...

lol! i have no idea why you arent getting my updates! that has happened to me too, but i have not clue how it was fixed!

and YAY! an award! lol! thanks!