Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Orleans - take 1

So here is the first installment of our New Orleans trip.

Friday we left about 11:30, after my sister got to the house (man she had a bad morning, but she is such a trooper!) So on the road we got...I am not much of a back seat rider, so it took me a bit to get comfortable, but I finally did. Jennifer and I ran our mouths like women do and once we rolled into Baton Rouge and hit 5 o'clock traffic....we got a little camera happy...




Red Stick


This was scary to see running up behind ya...


heading over the "Might Mississippi"...

The State Capitol


More to come...


Much love.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

awwwwwww..... this makes me so ill to know you were right HERE and we didn't meet...sucks!!
I'm also glad...to know I'm not the only one who takes pics driving {riding} down the road hehe!