Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Orleans - part 3

Okay, I promise the trip is almost over...so where was I last...oh yes...Friday night!


After checking into Hotel St. Marie, we hopped a cab (you know cause my foot is fractured) to the Superdome to watch the Saints beat the Bengals. Normally, we wouldn't pay for a cab..we'd walk..because, oh you know, it's FREE!


Okay, so watching the meter going up is sad..we spent twenty bucks on a cab ride that was maybe 4 blocks away...nice.
Anyway...once at the game we found our seats... not too bad...

During half time, they brought out the little league football players..it was too cute!

Them little buggers were dodging, weaving and stiff armin' like the pros!

Halftime photo op!


We left the game at the start of the 4th quarter and walked...yes, walked back to the hotel. It wasn't great for my foot. We were then convinced to hit Bourbon with the couple we went with, because the husband had never been..okay, fine...off we went.


Now, just to set the record straight...I am not a big drinker. Four beers tops I had the entire weekend...it just isn't my thing.


But, the following pictures need no captions...just use your imagination

This last picture was weird...while waiting on the boys to use the restroom, my friend and I saw Elvis...I kid you not...the man is alive and well people!!

Bhahahahaha!!! Oh, and that is not my beer, I was holding it for Jay while he went potty. Sounds cliche', I know..but it's the truth.

And on that note...we called it a night... part four to come soon!


Much love.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

first...you are adorable {it makes me sick}

second...that Elvis is freaky {the resembalance}

third...I can't wait for part 4 {hehe}

you should be getting your "package" in the mail soon :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Great pictures! That last one is priceless!!!