Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I got my 1st blog award!

My pal Kimber has awarded me! How cool is that?! Thanks girl!

The rules are as follows:List 5 obsessions that I have and then tag 5 other people.5 of my obsessions are:

(this should be fun!)

1. Sleep-the good Lord KNOWS I love me some sleep!! Even though I don't get it much, I still love it!!

2. Bloggin'- 'nuff said, and I think this is on everyone's list!

3. Crafting-I have been crafting and making like crazy on the weekends, cause ya know, that is the only time that I have to do things like that! My mind is swimming with ideas!!

4. My boys-how could you not be obsessed with those heathens?! Juuuust kidding, they are angels!

5. Dr. Pepper-seriously, I have a problem. I drink at minimum three 20 oz. a day...that is the LEAST I drink. Obsession doesn't cover it!

Now, check out these other's obsessions!

Sierra @ Caleidoscpe Crandalls

Carrie @Froggers Lilly Pad

Erica Scottsville

Kate @ Kate on the Cob

Tara @ Foster Family Blog




Much love.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

I am obsessed with Diet Coke...so I feel ya there..

{there were tears..just in the car AFTER I left--sniff, sniff}