Thursday, October 30, 2008

I know it's been a while!

Ugh, it has been a while since I posted last..the reason....ILLNESS!!


The boys were sick with sinus stuff, then my husband got sick..then...me! It started with a sore throat on a Friday night..through the night I could feel my throat closing up..I knew it was coming. Saturday was horrible, Sunday was worse! Now...I have no voice, going on 2 days! I never loose my voice! You can imagine how it has been trying to parent without a voice....the boys just laugh at me. LOL!
Anyway, we have done some Halloween costume shopping in the last two weeks...we tried some things on for fun...





Jacob trying the "Robin" mask on...he looks kinda scary actually. Jason says he looks like Elton John!

Colt trying on the "Superman" costume and loving it!

The plan was Colt as Superman and Jacob as Batman...but of course, once we went back the costumes were gone. We improvised...Jacob is now going to be a Scarecrow and Colt a Spider! They are TOO cute! After tomorrow, I will post those pictures!

I hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Much love.


No comments: