Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or Treat!

I have been terribly bad about blogging lately....and especially since I have SO much to blog about! So, here is my Halloween blog!

I dressed up as a punk rocker for work...well..it was my attempt at dressing up like a punk rocker! LOL! A few others dressed up, but I didn't get pictures with all of them. My friend Sierra was a Candy Corn witch! Too cute!



My boys were just as precious as ever! We made sloppy joes (courtesy of Sug!) for dinner that night and got ready for trick or treating in the neighborhood. Here are some pictures of the boys...


As you can see...Colt decided to dash off mid-picture snapping....what a cute little picture it made for though!
We got more than enough candy to last til next Halloween, and Jacob even said "trick or treat" at every door! Colt managed to spit out something that sounded kind of like that a few times as well!
We were only out for an hour and made it home just in time for bedtime...although it took a while to get them settled (imagine that!)
So, for now..Halloween is over with....only, Jacob keeps asking to go trick or treating every night when I am putting him to bed!

Much love.


No comments: