Friday, November 28, 2008

Ugh, I have been tagged..lol!

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8
2. Spongebob Squarepants
3. ER
4. Trading Spaces
5. House
6. CSI Miami
7. What Not to Wear
8. Ghosthunters

8 Restaurants I like
1. El Chicos
2. Raising Canes
3. Taco Bell
4. Johnny's Pizza
5. IHOP
6. Monjunis
7. Buffalo Wild Wings
8. Applebees

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Made Thanksgiving dinner
2. Ate Thanksgiving dinner
3. Cleaned up Thanksgiving dinner
4. Breaker kept blowing when I was trying to dry my hair
5. No luck finding cranberry sauce at Wal-Mart
6. No luck finding cranberry sauce at Walgreens
7. Got turned away from Krogers trying to find cranberry sauce
8. Found a 7 1/2 pre lit Christmas tree on sale for $50 (orig. $199)

8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Christmas
2. Decorating for Christmas
3. not feeling sick anymore
4. Having a night out with my husband
5. Spending MORE time playing with my boys
6. 4 pm
7. Getting the landscaping at our house done
8. colder weather

Things on my wish list
1. Finding my niche` in life
2. Finding a way to make a multi colored pre lit tree work with my decorations ( i like white lights)
3. The boys getting off the pacis for GOOD!
4. Get another tattoo
5. I want my husband to be more understanding
6. I want my husband to be more patient
7. For no drama in my family
8. Our amended income tax refund to come now!!!!!!

I tag....no one...because everyone else has already done it!

No comments: