Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's dark!!!

Well, I have gone back to having dark hair!! I have been so blonde for so long, I needed a change! Lately, I have been cutting my hair super short for a change...now I am wanting to grow it back out...but I still needed a change. So I decided to go dark...again.



The times I tried this before, it looked awful. But I am pleased to say I absolutely LOVE the outcome this time around! I think I will be keeping it like this for a while!



On another note...I applied for the Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office. I got the rest of my application process in the mail last week. I am excited, but not sure at the same time. I applied just to see what would happen (yes, I am interested in it as well)

I am set to take the physical part of the test a week from today...15 sit ups, 15 push ups, carrying 25 lbs. so many yards, and carrying, dragging or whatever, 100 lbs. so many yards. All within like 2 1/2 minutes.

Um, yeah...it's been a LONG time since I was that physical! LOL! I figured I'd give it a whirl. I have been looking for something different, but not actively. I honestly didn't think I would get a response from the Sheriff's office. The process doesn't guarantee me anything though...but I guess we will see. It will definitely be an experience! I will keep you posted!

Much love.


No comments: