Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Almost settled!

This past weekend I made a vow to have both of our bathrooms in working order. I had finally gotten tired of showering in one bathroom and "pottying" in another! LOL

Well, I got it done...sorta. The toliet in the hall bath still needs to be repaired. That is Jason's job, and he's just been busy trying to keep the yard free of bugs and other creepy crawly animals.

Our bathroom is i full working order, other than not having a mirror..oh and did I mention that the wall outlets in BOTH bathrooms for some reason DO NOT work? They worked when the inspector came...so I have no clue what is wrong now. Currently, I am drying and fixing my hair in the hall bathroom, using and extension cord plugged into the living room wall. I can't dry my hair without using a mirror..I have no clue why!

Other than that the only other thing in the house that needs to be done is have the kitchen counters replaced (they are horribly ugly) and the kitchen and foyer (front hall for my yankee friends) replaced. It's all in good condition, just ugly as all get out! LOL!

Anyway, the house is always picked up at the end of the day, and I am enjoying very much having a home. We are hoping to add some landscaping soon before the fall season is over with! I guess I really need to post some pics of the new house. I'll try and and snap some tonight!

Much love.

No comments: