Friday, October 3, 2008

We're home!!

Gosh, I have been SO out of touch lately! I didn't realize that it has been a month since my last blog!
Most of you know that we moved into our first home this past weekend! We are very excited...and exhausted! At the same time RedRiverMoms.com (the site/magazine I work part-time for) went through a format change. None of the bloggers have their blogs listed on the site anymore, so I made this one a bit more personal for all to keep up with us. I hope you enjoy it!

I thought I would die without the Internet this weekend! I couldn't get on to see the new going ons of the new RRmoms site, and I certainly couldn't check email. Not that I would have responded to any of them, you all know how bad I am at that! BUT, that doesn't mean I don't think about those who try to contact me often. Life has just been chaotic for quite some time now, and even more so with trying to set up a new house...but we're getting there!

I am looking forward to not having to climb stairs with TWO little boys! Lol! Keeping up with them while trying to get up the stairs was always a challenge..now I have to keep up with them so they don't run into the street!

We have several children in culd-e-sac that the boys have already been befriended by, and it warms my heart! Every time Jacob and Colt get out of the car, they take off running into the neighbors yard, where the other kids are usually out playing in. Every since day one, they have been welcomed right in! It makes a mom proud! Just the other night while trying to fix dinner, the doorbell rang. Jason husband assumed it was one of his buddies, but after the doorbell kept going off, I knew it couldn't have been.

Jason came into the kitchen to tell me, "they kids want to know if Jacob and Colt can come out and play." I tell ya...that just melted my heart! How sweet is that?? We haven't been there a week and the boys are getting asked to come outside and play! We went outside, and they had a blast. They played with kids of all ages from 8 yrs to 5 yrs. It was great to see them get along with the neighborhood kids so well!

Jason and I are still adjusting to the fact that we have a home. We never, in a million years thought this was possible..but here we are...making this house a home! It truly is a blessing!

We hope to have family and friends over soon to check it out! Keep coming back here...I should be good to go now with updating my blog!

Much love.

1 comment:

Crandalls said...

Your blog lots great! You changed it again! I like how you have the side bars now, it looks good! And congrats on finding the ambition to post! I am still working on that one....