Friday, October 10, 2008

Craft night!

LOOK WHAT I MADE!!!









Ok, so I had a little help! Last night a friend of mine was so gracious to come over and help me get started on a few craft projects. See, she has this awesome thing called an vinyl lettering machine, it's quite neat! Anyway...when I saw what she made a few days ago for a Halloween decoration, I decided that I just HAD to make some things of my own..if she would let me! LOL!



We sat down and came up with some really cute ideas and put our plan into action. I was so excited that she was going to help me with this, because having just moved into a new house, I need some new decorative things, and especially some more fall decorations! YAY FOR FALL! LOL!



So she came over last night with all the supplies and we got to work on a piece to hang in our foyer to hang the boys bags on AND maybe a jackets and keys! I was super excited and very grateful to my friend. The boys were grateful as well, they got to help paint some blocks that will go in their rooms. I was trying to be very patient with them, but it is sometimes hard when they want to get into everything...you just worry that something crazy might happen, so you just kind of avoid it at all costs by not letting them do ANYTHING! That just wasn't the case last night!



Anyway, we got done with only one project, which was fine! We have plenty of chances to finish up the other things. I just hope that my friend knows how thankful I am to her for this!

Much love.

1 comment:

Crandalls said...

lol, welcome! I didn't even realize you posted this morning...sorry I am a little slow!