Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What a weekend...

Colt taking a breathing treatment with his Pop (my dad)! He was such a big boy doing it by himself!


I have been MIA people...sorry...I don't have time to blog at the moment, but I wanted to let you know that we have been in the hospital with my youngest, Colt for the past 4 days.


He developed pneumonia, and his oxygen levels pretty much sucked and he was working way to hard to breathe. He is much better now, and we are finally home. I have much work to catch up on, as well as mending my family back together.


I will be back by this weekend, hopefully!


Much love.

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

miss you!
you are in my thoughts & prayers for Colt {{HUGS}}

Unknown said...

Hoping Colt is up and well soon! I know how scary it can be with a child with pneumonia, my youngest has asthma and has had pneumonia twice.

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I hope Colt is feeling better!