Saturday, September 5, 2009

Great stuff!

Wow! I have gotten some treasures this past week and I can't wait to share them with you!

I got a long ottoman off craigslist, a free coffee table that is just awesome, some stuff from a local wholesale store that has TONS of fleur de lis decor and I just put all my fall decor stuff out!

I have plans for the ottoman, I had plans for the coffee table (still thinking about them) I re-arranged my living room (loving it) and now I am wanting to build an island in our kitchen to serve as our table!!

Needless to say...I have lots on my mind. I will have pictures tomorrow of the befores, and hopefully maybe y'all can help me out with some ideas!! I am so excited!

Much love.

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

is the wholesale store the Lancaster House?! we have one here and I ♥ it soooooo much! almost all of my fleur de lis stuff came from here!

Jenni said...

Ohhhhhhh heck yeah girl!!! I lurve that place!!