Friday, September 4, 2009

First day of school!


Okay, so after a huge misunderstanding about Jacob starting preschool, a spot opened up and he is now a preschool student!


We were so disappointed when we realized that he wans't going to be going to preschool, but the director assured us that we were first on the list, in the case someone dropped. In the mean time I scrambled to make sure that both the boys were sure to have a spot at the same school's Kid's Day Out program.


Well, two days ago, I got the call that there was a spot for Jacob at preschool! He started today, as did Colt with the Kid's Day Out program! This will be great for them and good for my parents who have been keeping them since they were born. It won't be all day every day, but let's just say my parents will have a much needed break from the boys, and vice versa!



Here are just a few pictures...my camera was acting up so I didn't get as many as I would have liked!

Jacob was ready to go at the last picture....and they were tired of me telling them to stand still! I have some others on the other camera, but they look blurry, and frankly, I didn't have time to try and figure out why, so I broke out the old school digital camera that seems I can always depend on!
I am happy to report that Jacob owned his classroom! No crocodile tears at all! He even told me I was leaving! Colt on the other hand, well ...he is my baby...and he is very pitiful! He tugs on your heartstrings like you wouldn't believe! He wasn't a happy camper as I walked out screaming fro the arms of his teacher, "don't leave me!" Poor thing didn't even take his bacpack off or let go of his lunchbox! I did check on him after I dropped off Jacob, and he was as happy as lark!
I can't believe they are so big now!







2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

time flies huh?!
they look adorable!

Crandalls said...

cute pics! Colt's feet look so big in the picture of him sitting down...made me laugh! I didn't realize you had been having issues with Jacob's school!:)