Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What do I do?!

Okay, so looky what I got off of craigslist for $10...

Not bad, right? Well, you can totally tell that it has been re-covered, so I turned it over and out came the staples....


Wow! I have to say I looove that! It's quite an odd color, but it's just so cool and vintage-y that I don't want to re-cover it! I have no idea what to do with it now! It currently resides in my front hallway as a bench to sit on, but truth be told, it's a bit low, and a bit wide and my hallway isn't all that wide...so I am not sure what to do!

Here is a tiny picture of what the front hallway looks like...I have the bench on the left hand side of the wall...(excuse the extreme close up of Jacob!)


So, here is where you come in...


1)tell me should I re-cover it?


2) should I keep it in the hall?

HELP!



Much love.

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

i personally like the color...
but I think {like you} it maybe too low for hallway???
I'll have to see it when I come to visit! :)

Crandalls said...

I love what was underneath! Not sure where you should put it though....

Where is the pics of the other treasures you found???

Unknown said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of our blog! I love that bench and GREAT price! Just a few ideas- you could use it as a coffee table in the living room and set a nice metal/wire tray on it and accent with some greenery/frames/candles. Since it's kind of lower- it might be the perfect height for people to put their feet on it. You could also use it at the end of a bed- guest room/master room and throw a nice chanel throw over the sit of it. You have sooo many options! If you can get that green color to match your current decor, I'd totally keep it that color!