Monday, September 14, 2009

Single parenting sucks!

My hubs is out on business this week (if you can call playing in mud pits 5 feet deep business) and won't be back until a week from today, so I am single parenting it. Fun.


I usually only have to do this one week a year, but this year his company decided that wanted to expand on that idea and do it twice a year. Fun again.


It's not so bad really, my sister is coming to stay with me to help out since I am in school in the evenings and the boys loooooove their Aunt Layla...seriously, one would think they belong to her when out in public..mommy who?


Anyway, Jason is out across some of the other southern states and he knows how much I love pigs, so it seems when he finds one interesting enough, he calls my attention to it...
Can you see the little piggy?? I guess this means my husband misses me...and it's only been 9 hours....geesh, get a life will ya?! JUST picking! I am glad that whenever he sees a pig, he thinks of me....or wait, maybe that isn't a good thing???

Much love.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

LOL...that DOES mean that he misses you!!
be strong :)