Thursday, September 17, 2009

Master bathroom project

Okay, so the time has come for me to finish the master bathroom! It has been a year almost since we first moved into our home, and very little by very little, I have been taking on projects in the house to make it more of our style!

Our master bedroom is blue and brown..bascially..so I carried it over into the bathroom as well. Now, I got a reeeeeeally nice picture from a photographer named Kimber, and it is just the best thing ever I could put in my potty room! This is what the picture and the bathroom look like so far...
looooooooooove it!
(the little fleur de lis thingy is my towel rack that hubs hasn't been home to put up yet..where should I put it??)
Okay so here is the entire length of the vanity..
Now you are looking at the toilet area...

If you were to get up from said toilet area and start to walk out, this is the view you would see...


So friends...suggestions on what else to do, please! Should I hang Kimber's pic or should I leave it on the vanity?! ANY suggestions would be appreciated...window treatments, re-arranging stuff, ANYTHING!
And....much love to my girl Kimber!! The picture is loverly in my bathroom! And it only cost me a nickel..... ;)



Much love.

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

awwwwwwwwwww JENNI!!! I ♥ it! :)
I think you should hang it...I should sooo come up there and we should go to Lancaster house together...when will it be open there again?