Monday, July 20, 2009

Hair!

I hate fixing my hair...I am such a low maintenance type of girl, it ain't even funny! I guess that is why God gave me boys..because let's face it, if I had a girl, her hair would look nothing like a sweet little girl's hair should look! I didn't even branch out with my hair until my late 20's, getting all kinds of brave and cutting it short and whatnot.

So, I do not even attempt to blow dry my hair with it being summer in good ol' Louisiana...instead I use a combination of salt and water in a spray bottle to make that "I just came from the beach" impression on my hair. Or, if you like, you can purchase this from Bumble & Bumble (http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/),
it's basically the same thing, just in a way cuter bottle...and just a bit more pricey...

If you do decide to go the cheap route and just use regular salt and water, I advise that you give your hair a nice treatment at least once a week, because the salt can dry out and damage your hair.

Soooo, that's usually my hair care regimen for the summer, it's so much easier than standing under a hot hair dryer, when the temperature outside is 100 degrees at 7:30 in the morning! I am still perfecting the look though...

...it'd be much easier if I just had a beach outside my window...

Much love.



No comments: