Monday, October 5, 2009

Update on boys and cowboy bathroom

I admit it, I have been busy lately and haven't been paying attention to my blog..I am sorry! I have tons I want to blog about, but my thoughts are scattered at the moment!


I am happy to report that Colt had his well check up after his hospital stay and is a well boy now! My oldest had a dentist appointment this morning and has his first (small) cavity. We go back towards to end of the month to fill it...fun.




This project isn't much, but it's something. I painted and sanded this shelf for the boy's bathroom (although you can't tell I sanded it in the picture). I found an old belt buckle of Jason's from waaaaaaaay back in the day to use as decor, but that's all I got right now.



So without further adue..

One more view...






Much love.



No comments: