Thursday, October 8, 2009

Retouching photos

Have you heard about the Ralph Lauren uproar? This photo of a model whose head is bigger than her waist?! It looks pretty freaky...

Did you know that in the UK they have banned the art of retouching to a certain extent? I for one, agree! I am tired of seeing all this people on the covers of magazines looking like a million bucks, especially when you know they just popped out a baby or something!

You know what I want to see? I want to see a mom who has worked 8-5, comes home to kids, does dinner, homework and baths on the cover..in ALL her spaghetti sauce covered, soaked hair, mascara running, hair all-a mess, glory! Oh, and don't forget the dark circles under her eyes and the blemish that popped up the night before!

Now that is what I want to see. I would be the first in line to buy that magazine to read about that woman's life...if it weren't already my own!

Much love.

1 comment:

Crandalls said...

lol, that picture is creepy!