Monday, November 16, 2009

A bad day turned good!

Well, I was having a bad day the other day...and the day after...but I got a package in the mail from a great friend and it really turned my frown upside down! :)


I have been thinking about learning to knit...don't ask me why, I just have. I was told about knitting looms and thought about trying that out first since I am not the most domesticated person. I went to the store and checked them out, and decided to just wait.


Well, in comes my package, and what I find inside is just awesome! My friend Sierra, had so sweetly bought me looms!! I was ecstatic!! On top of that, she had purchased 3 books for my boys, some peanut butter popcorn yum AND my favorite.....these cute little suckers...


Aren't they just to-whooooo cute? (haha, get tooooo cute!) Little stuffed owls made by her own hand (and a sewing machine, of course!) And they go perfectly with my vinyl Thanksgiving project she cut for me last year!! Lurve it!!

It definitely made me smile about a mile wide...it was a much needed boost...and she has no idea what is in store for her!! Yay!



Much love.

No comments: