Thursday, August 11, 2011

What can I say?

I have two boys...ages 4 and 5..

..and by no means do I think that I am the only mom out there with this particular situation, but my boys do the following:

run a muck around the house


fart on each other


fart on me


say the word fart ALL the time (and yes, I said it just now but I am trying to get a point across.)


burp


pick their nose (a trait inherited from their daddy)


spank their own hineys


pick fights with each other


pee ALL over the toliet seat


pee in the trash can


pee on the floor


chase squirels like they're dogs


see who can beat who to wherever it is they're going


BUT


it keeps me entertained....even though sometimes I end up sitting down on the pee'd on toliet seat in the middle of the night.



much love.

No comments: