Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday, 4 years ago...was one of the greatest days of my life!


I gave birth to my first son, Jacob Hank. The labor was a little rocky, I was sick with a sinus infection, and ended up having my first epidural wear off, to which they gave me way too much the 2nd time and it made me sick...I was vomiting between each push..It was awful.


My baby boy finally came out about an hour and a half of pushing and he was sweet, handsome and healthy. He immediately turned to his daddy and stopped crying when he heard his voice.

After all the chaos, it was just us 3. I had started to get sick again and while trying to tell my husband that I was going to pass out, I did. Luckily, he had the baby. When I finally woke, I had ringing in my ears, felt all tingly and numb, and realized that there was tons of blood coming out of me. It was scary. My husband was scared. no one knew what was wrong. My blood pressure was at 70/30...pretty darn low. No telling how low it got before hand.

After all was said and done, I was healthy and our little boy was healthy. Adjusting to life with a brand new baby came so easily. I am so blessed because he is so special and so sweet. He changed my life...and everyone else's around him!


Happy Birthday Jacob! I love you!




Much love.

No comments: