Monday, January 19, 2009

Pictures to share!

So, I made some Christmas-y decor with my friend Sierra. One is for my house and the pink and black one was for my friend Mandi!































I don't have a picture of my other Christmas decor, if I can find one, I'll post, but it's just 3 small blocks with "Ho, Ho, Ho!" on it, too cute!


Of course here is our Christmas tree..I LOVE my new theme! Candy canes and such! Thanks mom!



And our lovely Christmas cards we sent out this year! Colt just wouldn't cooperate..what's new?! LOL!















This was a picture I snapped of the boys before school one morning, in their Christmas sweaters that Sug bought for them! They were precious!

























Another one of the boys..and I promise that is NOT a choke hold Jacob has on Colt, but it IS a hug!
Oh! And here is one of me and my brothers and sister (left to right: Chris (33), me (27), Layla(35) and Jamey (22) I LOVE this picture of us!





















And last but not least, my best friend, my partner and crime...my heart and soul....


me and my hubby!




OH! and you can kinda see the "Ho, Ho, Ho!" blocks I was talking about earlier in this post!

So there, Christmas with the Litton's! I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Much love.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love all the pics!! Those blocks are very cute.

Carrie

Crandalls said...

You BLOGGED! Yay!