Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Mardi Gras time!!



If you live in Louisiana, you now that about this time of year, people start gearing up for Mardi Gras! If it were up to us Louisianians, we'd probably celebrate it ALL year long! Valentine's Day gets a bit overlooked by this fandango!!

With that being said, I had some time this weekend to make up a Mardi Gras wreath for a mere $1.99! Seriously!

So, it may look a little tacky, but isn't that what Mardi Gras is all about anyway?!

Much love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This wreath is darling! You're going to have to show me where to shop for this kind of stuff when we meet up!

Speaking of that, I'm in Louisiana. We stopped for the night in Slidell and will be in town tomorrow afternoon around 1:00! I'm so very excited to be coming to a new city, and I'm looking forward to all things Mardi Gras!

Mrs. Big