Monday, November 23, 2009

Wedding day jitters

Okay, not for me, but for a girl I know. And why jitters, well because the night before I had just finished up her handmade gift and was nervous about it's arrival to her at the wedding the next night....here is what I did...

A sign I purchased from Hobby Lobby with a 40% off coupon (love it) slathered some mod podge on some adorable scrapbook paper, stuck some vinyl lettering on it (courtesy of this gal) then realized it needed something on the edges. So, I took some twine I had and braided and knotted it and hot glued it around the edges, then strung up several pieces of the twine through the hooks on the back for the newly married couple to hang it by!

Cool. I was super impressed with myself!


The next jitter was this...



and this...


and this...

I went to get my makeup bag out of my purse, when I noticed my purse was missing. Well, I look behind the couch, and there is my oldest with my purse and blush, no damage done...but my makeup bag was gone. I looked in the other hiding place, behind the chair, and there is my youngest...scrambling to hide all my makeup in the corner between the wall and chair!
He immediately runs and hides under his bed...(his newest hiding place) I didn't see him for at least 10 minutes, when he emerged and I saw the look above. I couldn't even be made at that point! The child is only 2 1/2 people...
Alice Cooper would be proud.


Much love.

2 comments:

Five Moms & A Blog said...

I heard KISS is looking for a new member, lol! Oh my! Hahaha. My oldest once took permanent markers and colored his little brother's face with it.

He made him look like a clown and we couldn't get our pictures taken that day as I couldn't get it to come off.

Since hubby has facebook I will sometimes send him a message on there, but he doesn't check it much during the day so a phone call works better.

~ Nan

Jenni said...

My hubby may like his son being a member of KISS a bit better!! lol! Thanks Nan!