Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween monster jars

I have been sitting on this project for 2 weeks....why?? Because I didn't have the jars just lying around to do them!

I figured since Halloween was next weekend, I had to get them done today! Besides, I really wanted to do them ever since saw them over at Emily's blog. These things popped up all over the Internet!

So, I set out to find my jars...and find them I did! At our local Goodwill Store! Yay! So, without further adue here they are all it up....because I just got done with them at 10 pm! I will take a picture of them in the light tomorrow...I did something cool with the tops of the pumpkin ones!


This is what it looked like first...


And after...

I just wrapped some twine around the top part and secrued it with the hot glue gun! Love it!


Here they are chillin' on the mantle in the daylight...


I am enjoying watching them flicker in the dark with the LED tea lights I put in them!


Sooooo spooky!! Love it!


Much love.

1 comment:

Emily said...

SO cute! I LOVE the round jars.....they look like cute little pumpkins :)